...and welcome to my blog! If you don't know by now, I'm skipping out on my junior year at Penn to study abroad. I'll be in St. Petersburg, Russia until January 10, then Lyon, France (hopefully!) until May. For future reference:
here's St. Petersburg.
here's St. Petersburg.
--------->
and here's Lyon.
<---------
Now that summer classes are over, Operation: Packing can commence next week. Get ready!


I am so happy for you and thanks for the map, I am very geographically challenged.
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting about your blog too, thanks for the email. xoxo
See you Friday, Aunt Martha
I'm so excited and happy for you ... Enjoy your year abroad, what wonderful memories you're going to have, as well as making new friends ... Be safe ... I miss you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Shelley
Sare, forgot to mention ... let me know if you need anything from the good old USA!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelley!!
ReplyDelete